Stockpiling 101: What to Stockpile and How to Do It!
Here is a picture of my stockpiling cabinets and shelves in my garage! I like to keep things simple! So, here it is….my stockpile!
That is the extent of my stockpile…like I said, I keep it simple! Of course I have a few things in my kitchen and bathroom, but those pictures above pretty much sum it up! Obviously, I am not an “EXTREME Couponer” (LOL) and I’ve never tried to be. I was around before that big “BOOM” of people. I know what works for me as a full-time working mommy and that’s what I do. When I was infatuated with coupons three years ago, it was a different story, but let me tell you….I threw away TONS of food! Crazy!
Here is a list of what I currently stockpile, simply because I use it the MOST (that’s what you should stockpile too…what you use the MOST!):
- Laundry Soap
- Fabric Softener
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper & Tissue
- Foil, Plastic Wrap & Baggies
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Air Freshners
- Personal Care Items: Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Toothpaste, Mouth Wash, Dental Floss, Tampons, Pantiliners, etc.)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Drinks (Water, Soda, Juice, etc.)
- Dog Food
- Snacks (For my kiddos school parties and sporting events)
- Canned Food (Fruit, Veggies, etc.)
- Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Steak Sauce, Seasonings, etc.)
I hope this has helped you! Check out my other Household Saving Tips to help you get started or to learn more on saving on everyday living essentials! It’s a lot easier than you may think!